Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas and puppies

Gerold let me put this Santa hat on him. He wouldn't leave it on for to long though.

This is kinda dark but it was grandpa and I getting in the holiday spirit.

Gerold by the tree. He helped to decorate some.


I was busy in the kitchen cooking lunch when I looked up and saw Grandpa with this tissue over his mouth. I went out and asked him what he was doing and he told me he was waiting to catch a mouse. He gave me a good chuckle when he told me it wasn't working!!

This is Stella the newest addition to our family. She is six weeks old and has stolen everyones hearts. As you can see she has made many friends. I think the funniest yet was when she was running and fell over and Gerold said. Oh dear a mosquito hit her.


When Mildren got the puppy in her arms she refused to let go. She just looked and looked at her.
Grandpa holding Stella close. He thinks she is the tiniest dog he has ever seen.

All tired out after such a hard day.

No comments:

Welcome to our home! In these pages are some of the fun memories with your loved ones.

Thank you so much for sharing them with us and intrusting them into our care. They are very dear to our hearts. We laugh together and cry together and Praise God together.

We are happy to serve our community here in Michigan. We take private and state pay residents ages 60 and up. This is God's home and it has been dedicated to Him in loving service.

We are a family here. Your loved ones come be in a family setting instead of a formal home. Stop in for a visit and see what we are like and get to know us a bit.

We also have family worship which they are welcome to attend if they choose. With singing and guitar.
May God richly bless all of you, and maranatha! Jesus is coming!