Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spiffing things Up

 Reading directions, What a good boy. I have been waiting for ever for a real screen door. And now we have one. It will be nice to not have to worry about the wind sucking it open because it doesn't latch. It won't rip anyones clothes anymore either. Thank you Joe.
 The old screen door will be used for kindling for the fire place. A good use for it. Can hardly wait.
 It looks so nice. Now we just need to freshen up the paint around it a bit and we are all set. Doesn't it look nice??

 Time for a bit to eat. While I was making dinner the little babies sat in dads lap and begged for food. Cuties
 Flowers in the back. I put in Pink Hydrangia bushes in the two outside ones and then put in wave petunia's and alysiam in the other places and some snap dragons and some sweet williams. Love it all.
 Wave Petunia and Alysiam in Marissa's old wagon. These will all fill in and cascade over the sides. Pretty
 I put in a couple of roses bushes. Pansies and some white wave petunias. Also some verbina. I think that is what its called anyway. But could be wrong.
 So pretty. I think I am nearly done outside. I need to week one of the rock walk ways yet. Thank you Marissa for working today so I could get these things done.
Little pots with flowers by the newly covered lawn chairs. What do you think about some handkerchief throw pillows for the bench?? Red ones?? I am really looking forward to enjoying some time out here. I hope it warms up and we get to have some good times out there soon. Well I think it is time for me to say good night until another day.

2 comments:

g said...

Everything is looking good! You guys are really working hard and making it so pretty, too... Blessings!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks Mama!! We are working hard. So very tired but will be worth it all in the end I know.

Welcome to our home! In these pages are some of the fun memories with your loved ones.

Thank you so much for sharing them with us and intrusting them into our care. They are very dear to our hearts. We laugh together and cry together and Praise God together.

We are happy to serve our community here in Michigan. We take private and state pay residents ages 60 and up. This is God's home and it has been dedicated to Him in loving service.

We are a family here. Your loved ones come be in a family setting instead of a formal home. Stop in for a visit and see what we are like and get to know us a bit.

We also have family worship which they are welcome to attend if they choose. With singing and guitar.
May God richly bless all of you, and maranatha! Jesus is coming!